The National Association of REALTORS® and its affiliated Institutes, Societies, and Councils provide a wide-range of programs and services that help members increase their skills, proficiency, and knowledge. Designations and certifications acknowledging experience and expertise in various real estate sectors are awarded by NAR and each affiliated group upon completion of required courses.
The Battle Creek Area Association of REALTORS has partnered with NAR through the Center for REALTOR® Development to make available their catalog of courses for the designations and certifications. CLICK HERE to see the Center for REALTOR® Development Course Catalog.
Battle Creek Area Association of REALTORS® Professional Designation Reimbursement Program
To support area REALTORS® in their effort to gain professional real estate designations.
Reimbursement of 50% of tuition paid upon completion of NAR, MR, AIREA, and/or Society of Real Estate Appraisers Designations.
- Tuition to be reimbursed must have been paid after January 1, 1991.
- Applicants must be active members who have held REALTOR® membership for at least one year, and are in good standing at the time of reimbursement.
- Applicants must notify the Board of Directors in writing of their intention to apply for reimbursement by September 15 of the year prior to the year in which they are entitled to stated reimbursement. (This will allow the Board of Directors notice of upcoming reimbursement.)
- Upon completing a designation, applicants must submit receipts for tuition paid and certificate of designation.
- Board of Directors will act upon application within 90 days.
- Each member is entitled to no more than $500 in total tuition reimbursements, per designation.
- The program is subject to the Association budget constraints. Battle Creek Area Association of REALTORS® may repeal this reimbursement policy because of budget constraints without prior notice to its members.
(adopted 2/12/91, revised 4/20/95, 9/21/95)