The Battle Creek Area Association of REALTORS®
Who We Are
We are an Association of REALTOR® Members, Appraiser Members, and Affiliate Members serving the housing and real estate industry. We are members of both the Michigan Association of REALTORS®, and the National Association of REALTORS®.
We serve Battle Creek, Marshall and the entirety of Calhoun County.
As such, our members adhere to a strict code of ethics protecting consumers, community and private property rights. We are also a member of the Southwestern Michigan Regional Information Center, a corporation of REALTOR® Associations in southwest Michigan who share multiple listing data.
With all these tools and connections, we bring buyers and sellers together to achieve the goal of home ownership.
What We Do
- Unite real estate and housing professionals to create teamwork.
- Promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the real estate profession.
- Provide a liaison between real estate owners and real estate buyers so their interests may be safeguarded and advanced.
- Further the interest of home and other property ownership.
- Unite our members with the Michigan and National Association of REALTORS®, thereby obtaining benefits and privileges for our members.
- Benefit the public by insuring our members are licensed, prescribed and controlled by the National Association of REALTORS®.